Job Opportunity at the Marlowe Innovation Centre
Reporting to Company Directors
- To continue to lead in the development and the success of the Marlowe Innovation Centre.
- To efficiently manage the daily operations of the Marlowe Innovation Centre.
- To oversee and control accounts providing accurate records and forecasts
- To maintain and manage the team at the centre ensuring the smooth daily operation of the centre
Supervising MIC Team Members (currently 3) Contract Part time 22.5 hours per week, £14.50 per hour
- Provide front line liaison with tenants and customers of the Marlowe Innovation Centre, providing accurate information and excellent customer service, including but not limited to reception, invoicing and collection of rents and creation of tenancy and lettings agreements.
- Set up and maintain records of financial transactions providing up to date and accurate information to directors.
- To effectively market the centre via various platforms to any prospective tenants or customers.
- Provide regular information and reports for the Management Team of Directors.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Ensure the centre is kept clean and in good repair, liaising with maintenance, grounds and cleaning staff as needed.
- Manage and support the team members at the centre.
- Carry out a range of additional duties that may arise from time-to-time in accordance with the nature of the role and level of responsibility.
- To ensure the centre is compliant at all times with all things relevant to the centre with regards to: Health & Safety, Security, Data Protection, Covid Compliance, Electrical Safety and general best practice.
- To work hard to preserve the excellent reputation that the centre has established over the years.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in sales or marketing, ideally in business accommodation, education or a service industry
- ICT skills at advanced level (Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, face-to-face)
- Planning, prioritising and managing workload in an environment of conflicting demands
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail and practical approach to problem solving
- Highly literate and numerate with excellent presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Able to build effective and positive working relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- A well presented and welcoming manner
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Professional, discrete, diplomatic
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Committed to personal learning and development
- Leadership and management skills, with the ability to challenge and support staff